We are an evangelical Anglican Church nestling in the woods of Branksome Park, with the Church Pastoral Aid Society as our Patron.
Our Church is very popular as a venue for weddings, funerals and baptisms. We have a great Church Hall (available for hire to Church members and those living in the Parish), where lots of activities take place through out the year, including our daytime nursery. We are a Church that welcomes all ages and stages of faith and at the time of writing (January 2017) we have 278 on our electoral roll, with a lot more who consider All Saints their family church.
We are continually developing links with our community through a wide range of groups for all ages. Our wonderful team of committed volunteers run toddler groups (Mothers' Union), tea parties and games afternoons for the retired as well as our growing attendance at parenting, marriage and recovering from divorce courses. We hold a summer fete and barn dance every year which is looked forward to by the local community and is held on the vicarage lawn.
Our Church was built in 1877, as the first part of the Branksome Park development, intended mainly for the residents of the estate, and as such it is a relatively intimate building.